where can you go around here to put air in your tires? use to back in the day you could find several places where you just self serve check your tires and add air. tonight I get a flat and can't find anywhere to add some air to the tire.
where can you go around here to put air in your tires? use to back in the day you could find several places where you just self serve check your tires and add air. tonight I get a flat and can't find anywhere to add some air to the tire.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Food City Gas And Go's. Most convenience stores have the pay .50 air compressors too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Coeburn Chevron. The hose is on the wall of the car wash behind the store.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
the air machine at the BSG FC is out of order
there is one at Black Diamond #7 in big stone, right below McDonalds and Wal-Mart.
it cost .50 cents
thankfully Adams Friendlly Tire was able to plug the tire. I was afraid they would not be able to and I'd have to fork out some money today. Adam's has always done me right, great place IMO
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks